How to sign up my first recruit?

You will need to contact your District Sales Manager to sign up your first recruit and after that you can do it yourself. If you cannot reach your District Sales Manager do this:
1. Email her with topic "I have a friend who wants to sign up!"
2. Call the office number you can find in your My account/Profile/Support Information and leave a message saying that you have want to sign up your first recruit and need help with it. If you just say "call me back I need help" noone is probably going to call you back unfortunately... But if you say you have someone who wants to sign up with Avon, they should get back to you fast. New recruits is their priority.
3. If nothing works then go to your avon online account and click Help/other and tell them about your problem. They will get your DSM to get back to you asap. Or call Fast Talk number 1-513-551-AVON (2866).

Once you enroll in leadeship (sign up your first recruit) you will get a new tab on your erepresentative website called "Opportunity". Also you will be able to order 'Appointment kit" from Campaign tools and sign up people yourself. Another great feature is that you will be able to sign up new recruits online! Anyone anywhere in the country can go to http://start.youravon.com enter your reference code (This is either the letter "D" and the District number of the Manager who referred you to Avon, or the last part of the url (www.youravon.com/Representative) of the Representative who shared the Avon opportunity with you) and sing up under you online. It costs $20 and they will get their starting kit by mail within 5 days.

5 comments:

  1. I have a blog about making money from home with over 4000 views to a post about selling Avon. I am looking for someone to fill an advertising slot on the post. This could lead to a huge downline for you. Let me know if you are interested. Meg@mommalovesmoney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this opportunity is still available, I'm definitely interested!

      Delete
    2. You can join with this like too! I would love to support you.
      www.youravon.com/sandyL

      Delete
  2. Did this opportunity pass me by?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you! Login

    ReplyDelete